Header Ad

Header Ad
Latest News
Thursday 21 August 2014

Ranbir Kapoor is married, but to films

Much has been written and spoken about Ranbir Kapoor's personal life in the last few weeks. From decking up a love pad with girlfriend Katrina, to meeting her mother in London, to she tagging along with him to Tamasha shoot, several conjectures are doing the rounds.

Ranbir Kapoor is neck deep in work till 2015
Rubbishing to all such reports, the actor says he is not planning to get hitched for next two years.

"I am not thinking of marriage...I am married to films. I am not getting married this year or next year," he says.

He also refuted reports that he met Katrina's mother in London recently.

"I have known Katrina and her family since the time I worked with her in Ajab… I do keep visiting the family in London, he added.

Clearing airs about moving out of his paternal house, Ranbir said he is moving out temporarily, till the time it is redeveloped and we are ready to move back in.

Also, his girlfriend Katrina is not accompanying him to Tamasha's next schedule.

"There is no truth to the story that Katrina is joining me on the shoot of Tamasha. I am first starting the next schedule of Jagga Jasoos. Only after that the next schedule of Tamasha will happen in January 2015," the actor clarified.

  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Ranbir Kapoor is married, but to films Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Unknown